Latest Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woody

New User
George
Finished my latest project, entertainment center for the woman. Not really pleased with the finish, but too late now! Red oak with american walnut stain. Wipe on poly for finish. Got to do better next time. George

Attachments

• IMG_1219.jpg
    IMG_1219.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 180
J

jeff...

Wow that looks solid enough to park my truck on. Great design, attention to detail and craftsmanship :icon_thum

chris99z71

New User
Chris
Nice work George! I don't know what you're complaining about...:eusa_thin
I like the raised panels on the ends - it's a classy look.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Nice solid looking piece of furniture, George!

Are all of drawers dedicated to a specific type of storage? DVD's, CD's, VHS/Beta tapes:slap:

I particularly like the balance of the drawer fronts and the neat doors!

The finish really does look good!!:eusa_clap

Great Work!

Wayne

DaveO

New User
DaveO
The finish looks great to me in the picture. I like the design. The three raised panels on the side really compliment the drawers and the arch on the doors really shows an attention to detail. Is it your own design or from a plan?
Great job, very nice piece :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Dave:)

Woody

New User
George
Thanks for the great replies. The design came from a woodworking mag. Don't remember which one. I added the raised panels and came up with my own deminsions. One drawer is divided for CD's. We don't collect many DVDs or other media. The finish just didn't come out like we wanted. I could have sanded a lot better and took a little more time preparing for the finish, but got in a hurry. If it had been for someone other than us, I would have started over. George

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS