latest project in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I thought those inserts for the top were supposed to be plastic :tongue2:, good thing you kept em hu? that's a sweet looking cabinet, gotta hide this from the wifey. I'm a glutton for punishment I promised her a chest of drawers you know how much I like drawers...

the plastis insert is for the right side opening. it's cut out for the sewing machine when it is up level with the top. the lifts have 2 preset stops. one for sewing surface level to top and full up when she needs to get to other gadgets. the left side is for a different machine and only need a full up setting.:dontknow: I dont sew sew........:rotflm:

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
the plastis insert is for the right side opening. it's cut out for the sewing machine when it is up level with the top. the lifts have 2 preset stops. one for sewing surface level to top and full up when she needs to get to other gadgets. the left side is for a different machine and only need a full up setting.:dontknow: I dont sew sew........:rotflm:

How about some details, there Fred. You know joinery and hardware - lets see your drawers - well not your drawers but the cabinet drawers :)

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
How about some details, there Fred. You know joinery and hardware - lets see your drawers - well not your drawers but the cabinet drawers :)

you wanna see my drawers?????:embaresse well...ok here goes.

:gar-dn:

IMG_1628.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS