Latest Harpsichord finished... I'm getting too old for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

richlife

New User
Rich
Ernie, I can only say "thank you" for the work you do and a double "thank you" for sharing it with us. Words really can't describe what it means and how it feels just to see the art of your harpsicord (and you wife does nice work too ;) ) . You've made my life better to see it and, perhaps, my work just a bit nicer by having your example.

Rich

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Ernie, your work (along with your wife's) - for me and a myriad of others - is beyond amazing.

Truly, the combination of precision, craftsmanship, artistry and beauty that is exhibited in your instruments is simply breathtaking.

You are one of NCWW's treasures!

Scott

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Can't add much that you haven't already heard. When someone is that talented and meticulous, amazing things happen.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Many thanks to everyone for your kind remarks. I am constantly inspired to do better by the craftsmanship on display here at NCWW. I'm always trying to make my next instrument better than the last one, just as all of you do with your projects. That's the fun of woodworking. Sharing pictures of our accomplishments makes all of us strive to improve and that's why NCWW is such a special place. :eek:ccasion1

Ernie

I can't add any new words to what has already been said so pardon my redundancy. That is absolutely awesome!

Kudos to both you and your wife for continuing to raise the bar for all of us! :icon_cheers

Jeff

New User
Jeff
I'm not a musically inclined person, but I certainly enjoyed the sound bytes and video clip. I was transported back to the George Wythe home in Colonial Williamsburg for a few moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS