Knight Toolworks - Wooden Handplanes & Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Recently I got involved helping Steve Knight with some web stuff. Before that I wasn't aware of his planes, or his offerings. Pretty neat though ... simple, yet obviously very functional custom wood hand plans that he builds and tunes -- plus he's now into selling a "ready to build" plane kit for those who want to gain the experience or just save a few bucks without going it completely alone.

Anyway, he's a small business guy and I figured I'd help spread the word about what he has to offer around NC. I think I'm going to give one of those kits a try one day here...

http://knight-toolworks.com

homerotator4.jpg

homerotator3.jpg

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
Pretty nice planes - not a bargain, but nice.

Overall site layout is nice and clean. :thumbs_up
A couple of issues I saw on a quick read . . .
Under "instructions" it says "out" sb "our"
Under "about us" the first paragraph is repeated and the next to the last paragraph has an extra period an close parenthesis.

pete

PeteQuad

New User
Peter
Yes, Steve has a reputation for selling quality planes. I've been checking out his site on and off for a while - thanks for reminding me :).

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy

Under "about us" the first paragraph is repeated and the next to the last paragraph has an extra period an close parenthesis.

pete

It's Steve's site and he's maintaining it now ... but I still have the keys. I just cleaned that up for him. Thanks for the keen eyes!

sapwood

New User
Roger

pete

Heh, heh. You may be retired now, Pete . . . but your mind is still "on the job." I find myself doing the same thing :mrgreen:

Thanks for the posting, Jeremy. Steve had/has a stellar reputation on woodnet :icon_thum

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS