Just got in....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Laverty

New User
Bob
Hj All, I'm Bob Laverty. I'm a new arrival to N.C. from alot of other places. For this part of my adventure in woodworking I'm living in Pamlico Co. I stumbled across the site as I was looking for shop tools and raw materials (wish I'd found it sooner!)

From the posts, it looks as tho I've found a home for alot of like minded people. That's a good thing.

Well, back to exploring the site.

Bob

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
Welcome to the best sawdust pile in the woods Bob. Plenty of knowledgeable and helpful WWers on this site. I believe there are a few more WWers from your area on this site also. Maybe they will "speak" up.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Welcome Bob :icon_thum You have entered the best woodworking site on the WWW. We loveto look at pictures and are looking forward to seeing yours :eusa_danc

MikeH

New User
Mike
Welcome to NCWW Bob. We're glad to have you and look forward to pics of projects and your overall participation.

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site Bob, great place to be, great bunch of folks.

I'll be headed down your general way next week for a much needed get away on Emerald Isle

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Welcome, Bob. Amongst the sawdust, you may see the occasional loose nut on the equipment, perhaps a knothead (me), and a group willing to take mitres into our own hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors