Is there interest in another lunch get together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Rick Cornell, Gator, and I have been talking about having another Durham lunch gathering in mid-September or so. Before deciding on a time and place we decided to make a post asking if there is any interest. Durham seems to be central to this area, Oxford, and Southern VA. We would appreciate a post indicating your interest and also a good restuarant recommendation in Durham. Last time we met at Ole NC BBQ and, in my opinion, the food was just OK...nothing to write home about. It did have some privacy for the group which was a plus. In order to start making plans and marking calendars, please post your interest by Sunday, August 31. Here's hoping we can put this together.

James Davis

New User
James Davis
Count me in. I don't know about private rooms but Bullock's Barbeque is in my opinion a little better than Ole NC.

James Davis:tool:

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Count me in. I don't know about private rooms but Bullock's Barbeque is in my opinion a little better than Ole NC.

James Davis:tool:

Years ago: primo
Lately: so-so

Really not much to choose from. But, Bullock's is convenient to 85 & 15/501. May be interested, if given enough advance notice.

R

rickc

I am definitely interested. Somehow seems to me like we had a farewell party for an employee leaving our employ there. We were put in a room off the beaten path. However, I am finding out my memory taint what it used to be!

Rick

Rob

New User
Rob
Would have to be on a weekend as I work in Fayettenam. But I would make the trip on a Saturday or Sunday.

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
With a few days notice, I could probably swing it. It would be kind of a long lunch (I will get no sympathy from people coming from way out of town, though) but I would like to put a few more names and faces together, even though my memory for that sort of thing is short as, um , short as, um well, I forget what, but it's pretty short, whatever it was we were talking about... :)

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
I'm in if the day is right, but it always seems to fall on a day when the kids are off school:BangHead:.

Jimmy:mrgreen:

insteadof

New User
james
Sounds great! I look forward to meeting some of the members since I am rather new and have only met a few of you on line. INSTEADOF:eusa_clap

DavidF

New User
David
'Fraid Durhams too far for me for a lunch break, maybe the Apex crowd needs to have a get together? I thought the last one at the Chinese buffet was the perfect venue.

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
I am interested, making it might be a different story though depending on the day and time.

R

rickc

Wednesdays will work best for me. The date itself is of not much consequence. :thumbs_up

Toddler

New User
Todd
I'm in if my job allows! And actually that's more likely than if it happens on a weekend since 3 of the 4 Sept weekends are booked up already.

I'll keep my fingers crossed on the scheduling.

Todd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors