Is there any interest in a dinner in Winston Salem? Place and time in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Re: Is there any interest in a dinner in Winston Salem? Place and time in first post

Bill, we would love to have you join us. The more the merrier.

TedAS

New User
Ted
Re: Is there any interest in a dinner in Winston Salem? Place and time in first post

Tracy

Count me in.

For some reason my wife seems extremely excited to get me out of the house on Saturday eve.

Ted

TracyP

Tracy

Tracy

Count me in.

For some reason my wife seems extremely excited to get me out of the house on Saturday eve.

Ted

Awesome, you can actually bring the wife if she will come. Maybe she is buying you a new tool and having it delivered on Saturday.:nah: Can someone in Winston call and reserve one of the private rooms for 5:15 Saturday afternoon? I am short handed at work and may not remember to call.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member

Tracy, I will make the call Wednesday. Rough head count of 20, correct?

TracyP

Tracy

That is what I come up with roughly. Thanks, I am trying to get some folks from my way.

Bill Mason

New User
Bill Mason

Tracy,

I do not have to go out of town this weekend so my wife and I will be there.

Bill

TracyP

Tracy

Cool, looking forward to meeting you.

Bill Mason

New User
Bill Mason

I just was looking at our avatars. Did you notice how many people in this thread look like dogs? Good looking dogs, but still dogs. :eusa_clap

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member

I called Golden Corral, Hanes Mall Blvd. They do not have a private room available, so they push tables together for us.

5:15pm Saturday Sept 13, group of 20.

The manager told me there is no "service charge" for the group, so we should tip the waitstaff.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member

I told the manager there will be separate checks.

TracyP

Tracy

Thank you Tom.

Jon

New User
Jon Todd

I told the manager there will be no separate checks, I would just pay for everyones.

Thanks Tom

**Read the new quote**:gar-Bi

Vestus

Kerry
Corporate Member

I can't make it, but I would be extremely appreciative if anyone coming through the RTP area could bring back Wynn filter from Jon Todd for me.

Thanks,

Kerry

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member

I cannot see my earlier post:

Golden Corral, Hanes Mall Blvd, did not have a private room,so they will push tables together. I told the mgr we expect a group of 20, separate bills. The manager told me there is no "service charge" for our group, so we should tip the waitstaff as we feel appropos.

TracyP

Tracy

Tom, your post is there. I can see it:

your post

I called Golden Corral, Hanes Mall Blvd. They do not have a private room available, so they push tables together for us.

5:15pm Saturday Sept 13, group of 20.

The manager told me there is no "service charge" for the group, so we should tip the waitstaff.

I don't know what is up. You are the second one to report an invalid link in this thread.

Rod

New User
Rod

We will try and make it, but can't promise anything at this point. Thanks for setting it up.
Rod and family

TracyP

Tracy

We would love to have you Rod and family.

jmauldin

New User
Jim

My wife must be kin to Ted's. For some strange reason she, too, wants to get out of the kitchen and not cook!!!!!
Anyway, we, my wife and I, will be at Klingspor around 4 and then go to GC.
Jim in Mayberry

TracyP

Tracy

Great news. keep on adding up the members!!!!!, how about it Rowan area, wanna ride with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS