Introductions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben mc

New User
Ben McPherron
Hi everyone, I found this forum while looking for some wood, and after reading some posts I decided I should join. I'm a musician (upright bass) who is getting into woodworking because of my love of string instruments. I am currently building an electric upright bass, a project I started 7 years ago and am just now feeling confident enough to finish. :embaresse I am definatley a novice woodworker, my tools and experience are mostly carpentry based.

I am looking forward to learning and sharing with this community, I love the fact that it is limited to NC and only freindlyness is allowed.:icon_chee
You guys have the best collection of smileys I've seen yet.:XXfridge:(I love that one!)

peace,
Ben

GeorgeL

New User
George
Hi Ben,

Welcome to North Carolina Woodworker! be sure to post some photos of your work-in-progress, I for one would love to see it.

George

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome Ben, We are glad that you found us. And you are absolutely right, we are the friendliest woodworking site on the internet. We look forwart to your input and seeing some pictures of your work, shop, family, pets, whatever.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome to the best sawdust pile on the web. We have will be gathering in Ashville next month. Come join us.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Hi there, Ben.

Glad that you decided to join in our merriment!:wsmile::wsmile:

You definitely live in a very pretty part of our state and should have no problem getting some fine lumber!:mrgreen:

Post often and by all means keep the photo's coming!

Wayne

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Ben. I bet it looks very nice up in the mountains right now. :thumbs_up There are a few other members on here that are making instruments, so I'm sure you will have some brains to pick. Upright bass sounds like a challenging project. I can't wait to see how it turns out. :icon_thum

Cheers, :eek:ccasion1

Trent

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Ben, I am glad that you found us. I look forward to your input in the forums and hopefully seeing some pictures of your work.
See you around!!

Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS