Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

str8fwd

New User
Tim
Hello,

My name is Tim and tonight is my first attempt to join a forum, so I think it's appropriate that it be for an area I consider interesting.

I'm a native North Carolinian and have taken a few woodworking courses from rough carpentry to finished cabinetry. My GGranfather was a professional cabinet-maker and I've always had the itch. I don't get much time to build and finish any more, but who knows? Maybe I'll take it back up soon.

Bye for now.
-Tim

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Tim!!!!:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

After hanging out with this bunch I am sure that the inspiration will be overwhelming.:gar-Bi

There is plenty of knowledge and helping hands and minds always willing to lend a hand.

With all of that family background you have, I am sure that plenty of sawdust and fine projects are just waiting for you to jump in.

(Used to be that I hated cutting into a nice piece of red oak for fear that I would waste wood. That too has passed. Now, I just go for it with big expectations and the premise that there is more where that came from!!!:gar-La;:gar-La;)

I look for ward to seeing some pictures of your projects and plenty of posts in the forums.

Stay safe and have fun around the wood!:icon_thum:icon_thum

Wayne

Deano

New User
Deano
Tim – Welcome to the site glad you have joined, this is the most helpful and friendliest site you will ever find. The threads are very educational, sometimes humorous and in many case the beginning of lasting friendships. :banana:

M

McRabbet

Glad you found our virtual sawdust pile, Tim. This is a great place to learn and grow -- lots of good people here!

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Seems that once sawdust gets in the old genetic code, you never lose the desire to make more :)

Welcome to the site!

Jim

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Tim , it's great to have you join us. I look forward to your input in the forums.
See you around!!

Dave:)

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Welcome, Tim. If you cannot find time for WW'ing, use those free moments to plan your next project. That way, you will have good plans and all the materials on-hand when you can start. :widea:

Gregory Paolini

New User
Gregory Paolini
Hey Tim!

Welcome to the site! Great to have you here! If there's anything I can help you out with, just let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS