Introducing Sgt Buckhorn, CSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodchuck

New User
Chuck
I picked up a piece of basswood the other day and after several hours of cutting and shaping, Sgt. Theron P. Buckhorn of the Confederate States of America appeared. Looks like he has been tucked away in that piece of wood for a long time. Comments and suggestions welcomed and thanks for looking.

Enjoy, Chuck

thrt15nc

Tom
User
That's some great stuff. I really do enjoy seeing your work. Love your avatar!!

:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

Tom Swortzel

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Awesome bro, you're knocking it out of the park on every one I've seen to date! :notworthy::notworthy:

Brian.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Chuck great job :icon_thum I really do like your carvings - Is there anyway you could take step by step pictures?

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Chuck another wonderful piece. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I asked Santa for some carving tools. If Santa heard me I will have to take a road trip to watch you work.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Awesome work, you find the most interesting things hiding in the wood. All I find is sawdust:rotflm:.

Woodchuck

New User
Chuck
Hey, I just looked at your gallery. Looks like a whole lot of beautiful things jumped out of that sawdust pile. LOL

Chuck

ErnieM

Ernie
Corporate Member
Ditto what Phillip said .... a step-by-step would be great. Nothing like seeing these beautiful pieces come to life.

Ernie

skeeter

New User
Charles
Great work. I understand seeing something hiding in the wood, but where do these cool names come from???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS