Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

figucp0

New User
Stobal
Hi everyone. My name is Cristobal Figueroa and just stumbled upon this board last night. Being that I live in Winston-Salem and am interested in improving my wood working abilities I figured this would be a great community to join. I teach math and science classes to high school aged kids with special academic needs and Forsyth Country Day School. I have very limited wood working experience from my college sculpture and print finishing/framing class. I am an avid photographer and even shoot some free lance on the side. I look forward to learning from the board and getting to know everyone. If you have any questions for me please feel free to ask.
-Cristobal

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Welcome. I can see you already have the right attitude, becuase your first post was here:gar-La;

We are all here to help, so just post your question and I promise you'll get any help you need.:widea:

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Welcome Stobal!!

As Steve said, jump in with any question. I'm almost 100% sure that someone here can answer it.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome, great to have you join our little group. You will enjoy it here.

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Welcome to or merry sawdust pile Stobal glad you found us. We like pics here too so feel free to upload to your gallery in the photo gallery link at the top of the page.

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Welcome Stobal! I'm glad you found us! Jump right in with your questions and comments; this group will help out.

Last edited:

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Welcome to the site Cristobal - glad to have you with us - you have come to the right place for help - these great people will help you in anyway they can:eusa_clap - Since you are a photographer we will be looking for some great pictures -

b4man

New User
Barbara
It's great have another Triad member. Welcome aboard!

Cristobal, what a beautiful name!

Jump in, have fun.

Barbara

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Welcome aboard, Cristobal! You'll like this bunch! Lots of talent and good advice here.

Keep an eye on that "woodartz" guy. I think he's Italian/Cajun!

:rotflm:

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome Cristobal!!!!

I have a son-in-law who teaches HS math in Franklin county, I haven't managed to convert him to sawing up wood and making stuff yet!:eek::eek:

I am sure that you will get plenty of enjoyment from reading the posts and conversing with fine bunch of NC Woodworkers!!

Wayne

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome to NCWWer, Cristobal :icon_thum
I think you will find the site to be informative and fun!

Haha, you will have good pictures of bad workmanship :wink_smil

:eusa_thin I could give you serious competition in "bad workmanship" :mrgreen:

Roger

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Stobal. You have to have bad workmanship before you can get to the good workmanship. Nobody is skilled from day one. I look forward to your input in the forums and seeing some pictures of your work...we can judge the workmanship quality :icon_thum

Dave:)

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the friendliest woodworking forum in the Universe, Cristobal. We are pleased that you've joined us and trust that you will post questions on any facet of woodworking -- remember, the only stupid questions are the ones not asked! We'll all help you gain the confidence and experience needed to move your woodcraft forward and to have fun as well.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Cristobal! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap This is such a great group of folks. Please feel free to jump right in at anytime. :icon_thum

Cheers, :eek:ccasion1

Trent

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome on board. This is a great place to make new friends and learn about wood working. Maybe you can give some of us pointers on photograghy. Lord knows I for one needs it.

figucp0

New User
Stobal
Sure I would be more than happy to answer any photography related questions. I am pretty good with graphics software and computers in general also. So ask away when the time comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS