Interest in a July 4th Condensed Maloof Rocker Class???

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodguy1975

New User
John
Ok guys and gals I've got a question for you. I know this is super short notice, but would there be any interest in a condensed 5 day rocker class starting on July 4th and running till July 8th. My work is forcing me to use vacation for those days since they are shutting down the plant so I figured why not. I know we can do it in 5 days start to finish. Basically I have most of the tools you'd need. You'd get a tools list and just have to get the rest of the tools after the class. In fact I could even hook you up with the 8/4 stock from my walnut or syacamore stash.

I'd have to limit it to 3 guys so we have enough time to get everyone's rockers bent in time for a 5 day class.

Cost without Wood: $600

Cost with Wood Provided: $1000

Anyone interested??? In case you are wondering here is the general idea of what you are going to make...

normal_Rocker1-Position4.jpg

This will be the only class I offer for at least a couple months until I finish some projects up.

Thanks,

John

dino drosas

Dino
Corporate Member
I say go for it. It is well worth every penny. I am finally just finishing mine and I took the class in January. John is a great teacher

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
John:

I would loved to take this class! Why does it have to occur when I have to be in Germany?:-( :crybaby2: :BangHead:

Maybe next time.

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS