I'm headed for the dark side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
I haven't turned anything in the past 2-3 years and decided to turn a piece of crab apple wood. I've never done a lot of turning even after having spent a fair amount of money (you all know how that is) on the lathe, gouges, chucks, and other turning tools, etc., etc., etc. Well, it's blatantly obvious that I need a lot more practise. I think that I am entering the twilight zone of the dark side. I'd forgotten how enjoyable turning can be.
bowl2.jpg

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
:rotflm: BTDT!!!! hope you werent in the line o fire! and now I think I'll just take ONE MORE light pass! :gar-La;

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Stuart, I would like to see the wood worm that made that hole!:no::nah:
Probably wouldn't be hard to find as he has to be full:rotflm: The poor wood worm next to him looks like he just got started. Sure hope he doesn't fall in that dark hole and end up on the dark side!:help:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
It takes talent to place a round hole directly in the middle of a concave surface. You Sir, have made the coverted Draining Bowl. May people can make a bowl that holds soup, few can make one that drains it. :icon_thum:icon_thum
Just remember the turners last words..... Just one more cut will finish it off :eusa_doh::eusa_doh::BangHead::BangHead:

Dave:)

Kalai

New User
Chris Kalai Allen
Hi Stuart, now is your chance to show off your skills at inlay, if you put a smily face thigns will be just fine :) Aloha.

Kalai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS