I'm a believer in the Raleigh Craiglist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
In the last six weeks I have bought a unisaw and Freud dado set at very good prices from the list. Yesterday I advertised for sale a unifence. Within an hour I had two reponses both of whom wanted it. The fence went to its new home this morning. Wonder what else I have that I don't use that someone might want? I know of one thing...a half-blind dove tail jig that has never been taken out of the styrofoam box. Might have to list it sometime soon.

Monty

New User
Monty
The only thing I don't like about the Raleigh CL is... all the good deals seem to be in Raleigh! ;-)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
You ought to put it (them) up here for a while, first. Good tools at good prices move very quickly on this site also. And the recipients will be more appreciative :eusa_danc Also you won't get any offers to buy what your selling with a certified check from Tasmania (with a little extra to send to their shipping agent;-) )
Dave:)

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
DaveO said:
You ought to put it (them) up here for a while, first. Good tools at good prices move very quickly on this site also. And the recipients will be more appreciative :eusa_danc Also you won't get any offers to buy what your selling with a certified check from Tasmania (with a little extra to send to their shipping agent;-) )
Dave:)
You're right Dave. Next time I'll try the buy-sell forum first if I'm selling something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors