I will be keeping my tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
Made a deal with my Dad and I will get to keep all my tools and we are still going to move to the beach.

I sure have a great Dad.

M

McRabbet

I know there are many of us that want to thank your DAD for keeping us from crawling all over each other to get at the tools in your shop when you put them on sale!! Very please to hear that you'll be able to keep them and I won't go into debt trying to get that planer you got from Alan in Little Washington!! Good luck with the move and keep your chin up!

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
:icon_thum I very glad to hear that. :eusa_clap:icon_chee It made me very sad to think of you giving woodworking up. It was obvious that you put a lot of yourself into your setup.

Doug

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
This is very good news. To give up woodworking would be tough for me at this point. I have not been in it as long as you have, so I couldn't imagine.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Dangit, I just made room for some new stuff in my shop.
JK, I am glad that you have found a place to keep them until you're ready to use them again. Selling and having to buy again wouldn't be a good deal.
I wish you well in your move and hope that we'll still see you 'round these parts often enough.
Dave:)

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
Sometimes I wish I had known my dad, you don't know how lucky you are.

:tinysmile_cry_t:

Actually I do know. Mom and Dad adopted me when I was 1.5 years old and have been great parents. I am so blessed by the good Lord to have them.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Sounds like you might owe him a little more than a card on Father's Day. :icon_thum I'm fortunate enough to have a dad that's the same way. It only takes a little sperm to be a father, but a whole lot more to be a DAD. The real ones know.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
:BangHead::cry_smile:wmad::tool:

That is cool. From the thread title, I feared the business deal had went awry.

skeeter

New User
Charles
Sounds like the move is getting more pieces falling to place. Great news because I don't have room to buy any of the tools.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
It sounds like everything is falling into place almost perfectly! Best of luck in your travels and best of all you get to keep your tools!!!

YYAAAYYYY TOOLS!!

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
I will get to keep all my tools and we are still going to move to the beach.

I sure have a great Dad.

You sure do

I am glad you are able to keep your tools:thumbs_up Maybe I will be able to get over to your place and give them a spin before you move :gar-La;:wink_smil I need to give that planer and joiner a shot:rolf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS