I told the LOML to blame Jeremy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Yesterday Woodwrangler aka Jeremy posted a cash back offer from CPO Bosch. So dummy me followed the link. Well this is what followed me home. Thanks Jeremy :thumbs_up

pr20evsk-rt.jpg

It is reconditioned but for $79.00 how can you go wrong. For those who are interested the URL is:

http://bosch.cpotools.com/reconditioned_tools/routers/palm_routers/pr20evsk-rt.html

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Scott, you will love that little router. I did not get mine for the price you did but still got a good deal. I would blame Jeremy also:rotflm:

Glennbear

Glenn
Great !! just what I need, someone else feeding my current case of routeritis:nah: I picked up another one with a table last week. :eusa_doh: That is a sweet little machine, congratulations:wsmile:

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Nice score and glad I could help! :gar-La;

I picked one of those up a while ago from CPO in refurbished condition ... no issues. Only you got a better price!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Re: I told the LOML to blame Jeremy ** UPDATE **

With shipping it came to $89.90. BTW their standard shipping is FED-EX overnight. The box arrived about 12:15 today.

Keye

Keye
Corporate Member
Interesting to see two different posts on the same tool so close together. Did you see the other post?

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Yes I did read the other post after I ordered mine. I have wanted this for a while so the other post would not have stopped me. I think the general tone is it is a great little tool but the bit changing process could be better designed. Anyone disagree?

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Yes I did read the other post after I ordered mine. I have wanted this for a while so the other post would not have stopped me. I think the general tone is it is a great little tool but the bit changing process could be better designed. Anyone disagree?

You hit the nail on the head. It is a great little tool and one I use VERY often. The bit change isn't the best design, but I've favored few. You will not regret this purchase I think!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Nice score, hopefully they reconditioned the spindle lock. The one on mine just plain sucks, it doesn't lock the spindle. I had to grind down an old box end wrench to fit the slot on the spindle to change a bit the last time I used it. Other than that it's a great little router and one I use often.

Dave:)

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Score!

Are you gonna give Tom a run for the money in the "who has the most routers wins" race?

Jim

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Nice score Scott! I've never bought reconditioned tools, always somewhat weary of what might have happened to them. How different was this one from "new"?

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Bas, the only difference is $40.00. Any time a product is returned opened it can not be sold a new. It goes back to the factory.... is checked out and repaired....It carries the same warrante as a new one (1 year). It is really a better deal then craigslist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS