I found this owl in the wood-finally

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeeter

New User
Charles
Great job Cathy (surprise, surprise). That's the reason no one tried to talk you out of this project. Skill and patience shines through again. Another great job.

rita541

New User
rita cunningham
Cathy
I knew you could it...better you than me. Nicely done. More power to you. Smart move not using the spiral blades. I would have replied soomer but haven't been on line since last thurs. :gar-Bi

Rita

woodrat

New User
Archie
Cathy,

Amazing work! :eusa_clap

I still don't think I would ever have the patience to do
anything like that. I have a hard time trying to make a butt
joint fit right and not get frustrated. :dontknow:

Woodrat

Don Sorensen

New User
Butch
I have to gloat 'cause I told Cathy she would be able to do this...and look how well it came out. :wink_smil

Seriously, Great work there Cathy! Though I'd recommend a dark background rather than glass it'll help show off all your work. Heck, just lay it on a piece of black material to see.

cskipper

Cathy
I have to gloat 'cause I told Cathy she would be able to do this...and look how well it came out. :wink_smil

Seriously, Great work there Cathy! Though I'd recommend a dark background rather than glass it'll help show off all your work. Heck, just lay it on a piece of black material to see.

The more Ithought about it I reached the same conclusion about the background. I finished this project, but do not want to do anything nearly this frustrating for awhile!

Thank you and all the other enablers. Please note that the proper response to me for the next few months is "Cathy, we know you can do that, but remember you wanted to take a break from all those frustrating patterns for a little while. Why don't you make a nice sign or trivet instead?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors