I am a newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAXIMUM68

New User
Max W Hayes
Duh, whats a thread? Retired Tool & Die Maker, making firewood and other small mistakes. At this time building some Toys for Tots for the TWA. I have a 14" varable speed Delta lathe for sale and a Panal Saw (4' x 8') plywood type. Caution! You need a lot of space to use this machine. Not new, but seems to work OK.:eusa_doh:

chris99z71

New User
Chris
Welcome Max!
Feel free to post your "for sales" in the member buy and sell forum. Do you have prices in mind?

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Max, a thread is something that holds your pants together, very important :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave:)

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Welcome Max! tell [strike]me[/strike] us more about that lathe here in the sales forum. got any pics???

Last edited:

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Welcome to the site, Max. Happy to have you join us. You'll find a great group of folks here that love to help and look at pictures. :eusa_danc Tell us more about the lathe but the use for sale form. I know that some people are always looking for lathes at the right price here

Last edited:

sapwood

New User
Roger
Another warm welcome Max!
Hope you enjoy the forum and join the sharing of knowledge :icon_thum
Although I'm sure you already know, several of the folks here are TWA members also. In fact, it's listed under the member name on the left side of page. Be sure to add that to your profile too :mrgreen:

Roger

dick541

New User
dick cunningham
Hi Max:

Welcome to the saw dust makers, I am a tool & die maker to,retired but still making chips.
dick

dozer

Mike
Welcome Max, a thread is something that holds your pants together, very important :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave:)

Dave I thought that a zipper holds your pants together and it is equaly important :lol:

Welcome to the site Max, I might be interested in the lathe if you want to post some details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS