Howdy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harley Landis

New User
Harley
I've been a technician on large woodworking equipment, primarily panel saws for quite a few years. After working for SCMI, Mayer and Schelling (panel saw manufacturers) I decided to start servicing the equipment on my own. Most of my service is on the East Coast, but I have gone all over, coast to coast, servicing cut-to-size panel saws.

I'm hoping to meet a lot of you, and exchange ideas once in a while. I'll probably have a few comments from time to time in the Tools and Equipment categories.

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Harley:saw:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Harley, great to have you with us and we look forward to your input in the forums!!

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Welcome to the group Harley! I'm glad you joined our merry band of woodworkers. I look forward to your input.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Harley, I am glad you could join us. I look forward to your input in the forums and any spare panel saws that you might have that need a home ;)

Dave:)

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Harley. I think you will be busy with hardware questions from this crew.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site Harley.:icon_cheers

I look forward to reading lots of posts from ya regarding machine setup and dialing-in our gear.:gar-Bi

Have fun and post often.

Wayne

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Welcome Harley! Tools are probably our favorite discussion topic here, so jump right in.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Howdy! Hope we can entertain as well as pry some of that toolrific knowledge out of your brain.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS