howdy from mills river

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtnfyre

New User
Bradley
Howdy all
i am a person that has been around woodworking all my life. my father has done something with wood for as long as i can remember. I would love to learn more about lathe work. I have turned a few things that i would not show anyone but my dad says i am learning ok.

About me. I am 29(close enough i guess. 11-4 is my birthday) I have a wonderful beautiful girlfriend that has a 2 year old son. I am a 3rd generation firefighter/EMT. however I pay the bills as a truck driver for a trailer company near asheville. Also I love anything that propels a projectile. I love to shoot and hunt and fish. and anything that has to do with outdoors.
Anything else you want to know ask and i might tell you.

:qright5::qleft7::qright5:

Dragon

New User
David
Welcome to the site.:eusa_danc Glad to have you and you and I share a lot of common interests. Feel free to jump in and wade around.

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member
Howdy there,thanks for the intro.Bunch of fine folks here with a wide assortment of experience.
Tony

sbarnhardt

New User
Barney
It's been a long, long time since I've been to Mills River. It "is" a beautiful area, or at least it was when I was there last. Quite a few years ago, my parents moved to "the mountains" and the first place they lived was near there in a place called, and I'm spelling by the sound here, Franum Acres. All I can remember was turning off I26 by a restaurant to a dead end at a then ice cream shop, turning left a going up that road a short space before turning into the development. At the time it was across a pasture from Cotton Owen's race shop.

Welcome............

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Bradley!

Glad to see you join us and look forward to reading your posts and seeing some pictures of your projects.

Have fun here and stay safe 'round those power tools.

Wayne

Bryan S

Bryan
Welcome and glad you found us. There are a great group of folks here and with a wealth of information, all for the asking.

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Welcome Bradley,

NCWW is a great Site~!

And all the things you like are sure on my list as well. Can't wait to see some of the things you make in the future.

And as far as lathe turning, It sure is FUN, I love it. There are a lot of Great Turners on this, just ask the questions you have and I am sure you will get a great answer~!

Matthew

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Hello from another Mills River resident, and welcome to the site!
'Bout time you got off your duff and signed up!!
There are so many talented people on here, your questions will find quality answers in short time.

Bradley didn't mention his dad by name but I have it on good authority that he is a member on the site as well... Don't hold that against him~

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Bradley. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap There are lots of great folks here. Feel free to jump right in. :icon_thum

mtnfyre

New User
Bradley
thanks all. yes my dad is on here also.

maybe i will tell who it is one day. thanks again for the warm welcome

bye the way dad this is for you
:qleft7::qright5::new_blowi
thanks for letting me muddle around in the shop for all these years.

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Welcome Bradley,

NCWW is a great place to get information, inspiration, but most important, friendship! Jim :eek:ccasion1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS