Howdy all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

christopheralan

New User
Christopheralan
Helllo everyone. My name is Christopher and I am new to this site. I am a woodburner/scroller, carpenter guy. Most of the stuff I do is just wingin' it. I will post some pics and I look forward to hearing critques. Thanks to WoodCraft of Reiligh for sending me to this sight.

Chris

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome Chris! Glad you found the site and hope you enjoy the forum. It's a great resource with lots of sharing woodworkers. :icon_thum

Trenton is a pretty cool town. The old houses and churches are charming. How's the dam at the mill holding up? Last time I passed it was looking a little battered. :-( Also used to canoe on the Trent river, great wildlife :)

Roger

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Welcome fellow woodworker. You have entered the best woodworking site on the WWW. Pictures did you say picture? We love pictures and are looking forward to seeing yours :eusa_danc

christopheralan

New User
Christopheralan
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!!

Thanks everyone for making me feel welcome!! I have posted a few pics for you to look at. Please let me know what you think. I am always open to suggestions.

Thanks,

Chris

DaveO

New User
DaveO
What do I think? I think that your pyrography is awesome. I kept looking to see which one I liked best, but each one is cool and significant in it's own way I can't decide...I like them all.
Great work and thanks for posting :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
BTW, the work on your website is really cool also, some of your portraits are extremely realistic.
Dave:)

Last edited:

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Hi Chris,

Welcome to the site.

I looked at some of your pics. Man, that is beautiful work. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Chuck

dozer

Mike
Welcome to the site. I looked at your your work and I have to say I was really impressed. That is a unique talent that you have, I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Chris,

The photos you posted show some awesome work. I don't think I've seen any posts here about wood burning. I look forward to your advice on the topic and more photos of your terrific artwork.

Ray

christopheralan

New User
Christopheralan
Hey guys, thanks for all the feed back. I always feels good to hear complements from people with a woodwork background. I know that everyone can appreicate the time that went into each pic I have completed, as I can appreicate time that went into all of the awosome scrolls, furniture, and turnings I have seen over the last few days I have looked around at this site.

I would be more than happy to offer any and all help on burnings at any level, and am already learning alot from all of you.

Again,

Thanks!!

Christopheralan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors