Home Inspectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

decibel

New User
Patrick
I"m looking for a good home inspector in charlotte NC. We're considering buy a home that is as is and want to get a good inspection to ensure the house is structurally sound.

Anybody had good experience with an insepctor.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
I did get a chance to talk with my neighbor. He does not usually go out as far as Charlotte. He did say that he knows a couple of inspectors in Charlotte area and will get one or two names to me in the next couple of days.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
If you are still looking here are some names given to me by my neighbor.

Wynn Yates (704) 650-5541

Richard McCain (704) 992-1770

Robert Scott (704) 843-7601

You can also check out the North Carolina Licensed Home Inspector Association web site @ http://www.nclhia.com/

decibel

New User
Patrick
Thanks Mark for following up we are still looking for one and will try these guys. :eek:ccasion1

SSuther

New User
Stan
I am a Realtor in the Iredell and Mecklenburg markets. I frequently use Robert Wilson of Advantage Inspection- 704-684-0351. He does great work. I've known him for over 20 years. He used to be a homebuilder, so he knows his stuff.

decibel

New User
Patrick
Now that you mention it I feel like a moron for not asking around NCWW for any realtors. Doh I've always had great experiences with everyone on this board and didn't even think about a realtor!

Thanks for the tip we're looking at a bank owned home so inspection will tell us if it's a money pit or diamond in the rough :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS