New User
Phillip
my shop tonight :banana: Got it off of CL

Dewalt1.jpg

View image in gallery

TedAS

New User
Ted
Thanks for picking that up for me Phillip!
Let me know when I can come get it.:rotflm:

You rock!!!!!

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
Good for you!!! Woodguy disease seems to be a bit rampant, almost as bad as the swine flu!

Looks like Phil's got the saw flu:gar-La;.Way to go Phillip.We should be seeing YOUR clock in a few week right:wink_smil.

BTW I got the package today.Thanks I'll put it to use this weekend.

Last edited:

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Nice new Yellow tool!!!!:gar-Bi:gar-Bi

Bet that baby will cut nice and smooth. Hey. That's just like the one Scott M. was using at the Klinspor show to demonstrate ornament scrolling!:cool::cool:

That sure looks like a sweet scroll saw, for sure!:icon_thum

You ROCK!!!!

Wayne

sawduster

New User
Robert
Welcome to the wonderful world of DW788 ! :banana::eek:ccasion1
Is that a type one or type two ?

You is gonna like that saw my bruddha :icon_thum

[PIE]YOU ROCK !![/PIE]

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Tis the season - scroll saws are coming out of - or is it in to? - the woodwork. Nice! That was the top saw on my short list and still what I use as a yardstick (and now you can politely smile when I say mine is as good then roll your eyes when I am not looking like all the other real DeWalt owners :rolf: ).

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Great score my brother. I looks almost brand new. You are going to love that to death.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
So.... what are you doing with your old saw... :gar-Bi

Tim, I am going to fix a few things on it - the light and the blower pipe is broke and I believe the blower baffle has a hole in it -(not sure) After that I I don't know what I will do with it - are you looking for one

timf67

New User
Tim
I actually just sold my old craftsman scroll saw to a friend for his dad, and now he is looking for one for himself. I told him I would keep an eye out for him.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Welcome to the wonderful world of DW788 ! :banana::eek:ccasion1
Is that a type one or type two ?

You is gonna like that saw my bruddha :icon_thum

[PIE]YOU ROCK !![/PIE]

Robert it is a "Type 1"

Great score my brother. I looks almost brand new. You are going to love that to death.

Scott it has been well taken care of - You know how you can smell the new on the lamp when it gets warm - well I can smell this one - at least I hope that is what it is I am smelling:elvis:

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
type one aint no good I got a type 2 sombody left here. i could trade ya!:rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors