Hey from Greenville NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
Well I have a Delta 16" single speed scroll saw. I know its not the best probably the worst but it works ok for me now I'm still learning I've only been scrolling for about a month now and I've been bit by the bug! :alien: Hopefully I can buy a better scroll saw with a larger throat, variable speeds & all the other bells and whistles! I have just started to make my own patterns & as a Graphics design artist it comes naturally so if you need anything I'll see what I can do! As far as finishes all I've been using is polyurethane Not really sure what else to use but seems to work good!
Everyone seems very nice so far & I cant wait to get a chance to see everyones work in action at the craft shows!

I've got to say that if you've only been scrolling for a month that you are going to be AWESOME as you learn more. Watch the CL, the classifieds here and you might luck into a good deal on a saw. Thanks for the offer about patterns. I don't have anything in mind, but it's good to know.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Welcome Jonathan,

All types of woodworking are accepted here:lol:. The 'Dark Side' is for those that prefer round instead of flat. These followers of the 'Dark Lord' like to take perfectly square items (we work hard to make them that way by jointing and planing) and put them on this spinny, work of the devil, thing called a lathe and make them round.

Well anyway, it's nic eto have you join us.

Jimmy:)

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Welcome, Jonathan!:eusa_danc There's always room in our sandbox for new members. The pics in your gallery are awesome. If you're just beginning, I can't imagine how good you'll be in just a short time:icon_thum. SCARY!
Jump in any time.

P.S. I'll be working on an install at Pitt County Memorial starting the 14th. Probably there for a couple of weeks off and on. Let me know if you need anything from Raleigh area hauled on the NCWWer Pony Express!

Take care,

Ncdawgs1882

New User
Jonathan
Oh wow geez I have been trying to log in since yesterday with no Luck kept sending me to a Database error page but I think I may have fixed the problem now! Thanks for the super warm welcome everyone!

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Jonathan,

Welcome to our sawdust pile. I think you scroll saw folks are as much artists as you are woodworkers.

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS