Hello From Unicoi Country Tn

Status
Not open for further replies.

junkman

New User
Curtis Griffin
Hello one and all... Thank you for having me in your forum... I've been making fire wood for the last twenty odd years... Love the smell of wood.. As they say I've got saw dust in my blood... I also rebuild afew power tool batteries... I'm shut down right now hope to get going again about the 1st of April or soon after... Had to take a little time off (health) but about ready to go again now .... Thanks

sapwood

New User
Roger
Glad you joined us Junkman! Enjoy the site and hope your health is returning :icon_thum

Sapwood

b4man

New User
Barbara
Boy, Unicoi is a place from my distant past! Beautiful country up there.
Welcome to our woodworking family!

junkman

New User
Curtis Griffin
Yes it really nice here.. Retiried and moved here about four years ago... I have a son there in Greensboro... Works for EMS...

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome Junkman,

Would love hear more about battery refurbish. My 14 and 9 volts are ok for now, but am already thinking about what I will do when then give up the ghost!:roll: Buy new drills or look for battery replacements?:lol: :lol:

Hope you are looking after yourself now that you have that health issue behind you! You will find lots of great folks here with plenty of advice and a ton of great ideas to work with!

Take care and post often!

Wayne

clowman

Clay Lowman
Welcome to NCWoodworkers! I look forward to getting to know you! Please feel free to jump in with both feet.

junkman

New User
Curtis Griffin
Thanks ever one for the nice welcome's .... Wayne I can take care of your batteries for you ..... Rule of thumb is if it's screwed togather it can be rebuilt... Will give you a quote when you need them repaired ...

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Thanks,

I'll keep you in mind. They are ok 4 now, but was just wondering if a rebuild was worthwhile, as opposed to replacing the drill.

Wayne

junkman

New User
Curtis Griffin
The guy on woodnet... His name is Jason... We've talked a few times seems like a good guy... Ever thing I've read about his work is all good...

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
but you know what? Jason doesn't post here. when my dW batteries need rebuilding I'll go to you.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Curtis, welcome to NCWW. I hope health is doing better and will allow you to be back on your feet and out to the shop in no time.

D L

DavidF

New User
David
I have a B&D 9.6 cordless from the UK, last time it died I had to get a friend to bring one over - it's ok at the moment, but is this a repairable voltage in the US?

Sorry-forgot to say "Welcome"!!!

junkman

New User
Curtis Griffin
I'm sure it is.. We have 9.6 tools here in the states so wouldn't think there would any different that them... If you want send me the model number and I'll do some looking around and see what I can fine out for you ...... C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS