Hello from Thomasville

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaustin

john
Corporate Member
Found this link in someone post over at woodnet.
Thought i would atleaststop n and say hi.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Re: Hello form Thomasville

Welcome, I'm glad you dropped by. Please stay a spell and join in the discussions :icon_thum

Dave:)

Ray Martin

New User
Ray

Hi John,

Welcome to a really great website. Glad you joined us. What kind of woodworking do you like to do? What kind of shop do you have?

Along with being a friendly place, you'll find we REALLY encourage folks to post pictures of their projects. That provides inspiration to the rest of us.

I look forward to hearing about some of your work.

Ray

cskipper

Cathy

Welcome to a great site! I think you'll find lots of good folks and great knowledge willingly shared here.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick

Welcome fellow woodworker. You have joined on to the best woodworking site on the web.:icon_thum

jaustin

john
Corporate Member

Thanks for the welcome.

I have a 8x8 with an 11x22 attached shop.so it is in the sape of an "L'.

Right not i have ridgid radial arm, lathe, oscallating sander and bandsaw.With a delta planner and jointer and a no brand tablesaw.Which is on my list to upgrade next.

At the moment i am making Gun racks and pistol displays.

riflefinished3.jpg

DSC00716.jpg

Now i need to find somewhere to buy oak for less than $2.90 a bdft.So if anyone has a good placeclose to thomasville let me know.

DaveO

New User
DaveO

Check out the menu on the left side of the page. There is a list of wood suppliers that we've compiled. I think that you might be close to Kyle - SawmillNC, he would have all the wood you will ever need and good prices too.
Dave:)

skeeter

New User
Charles

Hello John and welcome to a great woodworking site. Looks like you do some good work. I really like the gun racks.

RandyJ

New User
Randy

Hi John and welcome,
You have joined the best WWing site on the whole WWW! Lots of great folks here always willing to share opinions/expertise. We also like to have a little fun too! Is it ok to say "nice rack":lol: ? Don't hesitate to jump in with questions or suggestions. Looking forward to your participation.
Take care,

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames

John, welcome to NCWW, I am glad you could join us here. The racks you built for the long guns and pistols look great.:icon_thum I look forward to seeing more of your work.

D L

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member

John, hello from Yadkinville. I like the gun rack. Forgive me, but at first glance I thought it was a stand for multiple guitars. I guess you can take that as a suggestion for future projects.

J

jeff...

Welcome, I'm sure you'll find a great group of folks on this site.

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member

welcome to the site. Jump right in and make yourself at home!

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome John!

Glad you found us and hope you enjoy the forum as much as I do :mrgreen:

Roger

tattoo12365

New User
Allen
Hey man ... I'm not to far from ya .... I work just south of T-ville off exit 96 in Lexington. Glad to know your close ..... maybe we can go up to Greensboro one evening ... they have a Triad Woodworkers meeting up there.

jaustin

john
Corporate Member
I live over off of Business 85 in the pilot school area.

I would like to go to one of meeting ,but i work 2nd shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS