Hello from the Highlands!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rod

New User
Rod
New member here from the Boone area...mountains during the school year and Wilmington during the summer months.

I don't have a lot of experience and don't have many tools, but I love woodworking and have started a decent collection of woods and have started a running list of projects. Jeff Citrin, from "Kids Making It" in Wilmington, told me about your group.

Anyway, I look forward to being a part of this and maybe meeting a few of you as time goes by. Thank you for letting me take part.
Rod

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the site, Rod -- I'm another high country dweller -- I'm from Hendersonville and if you ever get down to Asheville, we'd love to meet you -- BTW (check the Lexicon if you don't recognize acronyms on this site), we also have a group of woodworkers that meet each month in Asheville called the Western NC Woodworkers Association. Great group -- see our website at www.wncwa.org for more info.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Welcome!! Don't be shy to ask questions on tools, these guys have given me a ton of advice and they aren't shy about giving it either!!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Rod, I am glad that you could join us. I believe that Jeff mentioned you to me the last time we spoke. He speaks very highly of you. I look forward to your input in the forums and hopefully seeing you around (I frequent Wilm. often, I am there right now).
Dave:)

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site Rod. Great group of folks here and allways willing to share some of their knowlege or help with an issue.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome Rod! We would have accepted you without the outstanding credentials :lol: I visited the KMI folks on several occasions and I'm a huge fan of their organization.

Enjoy,
Roger

frankson

New User
Jeff
Rod,

Did'nt I tell you...this site has a great bunch of WWers. I'm happy you've been able to make contact thru the net and live as well.

Thanks again for thinking of Pop and our kids....we appreciate the logs and wormy chestnut. Pop was pretty happy to have a couple of logs to turn...stay tuned.

See you soon.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS