Hello from Klingspor's Woodworking Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
First of all, I wanted to say thank you to each of the members that attended the 6th Annual Klingspor Extravagazna in Hickory in October. I hope that you folks had as much fun visiting as we did putting on the show for all of you. Also, a SPECIAL THANK YOU :icon_thum TO JOHN & MONTY for their participation and help with making the space available for you guys to gather and visit one another. I hope we can work together again next year and make it even better. BTW, could you believe the carvings and turnings that were on showcase? WOW!

Also, I wanted to make sure that all of the NCWWR's are aware of the 20% off sale going on now in our Charlotte Location. Hurry, it ends this Sunday! Come by and see Jim, Joe, and crew and take advantage of this sale. By the way, the construction has slowed around the store and getting in and out is much better now. Come see us.

Finally, if I can answer any questions concerning our operation in Hickory, Charlotte, Winston-Salem, or Raleigh please do not hesitate to call or email me. Thank you for letting me join this group and I look forward to chatting with you.

800-228-0000 x 218
In Hickory area: 828-327-7263 x 218
cfourshee@woodworkingshop.com

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Coleman, let me welcome you to the site and thank you for establishing an "official " presence. As I said in my reply to your email. Retailers and vendor's reps are always welcome here.

Monty

New User
Monty
Good to have you on board! Thanks again for your support of our group last October - we look forward to doing it again this year!Thanks also for the member store discounts you offer.

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
Welcome to North Carolina Woodworker!

Honestly, Klingspor's has gone up about 4 notches in my book since my last visit to your Charlotte location last week (taking advantage of the 20% sales, of course). Why has it gotten better? You are now carrying more stuff ... I used to always get the feeling that Klingspors was all about sandpaper and finishes ... but my last visit to the store showed that you have really added to your stock.

The more variety you have the better. I was impressed to see you carried quality birch 60x60 plywood and a slightly larger selection of rough-cut lumber, not to mention many other things (tools, jigs, books, plans, etc)!

So :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum to Klingspor's and I look forward to doing business with you again. Keep adding to the variety ... it makes me spend $$$$$.

benzor

New User
becky
20% off , Why can't we have it all the time? We true woodworkers know a good company and supplier when we have done business with Klingspor for years. How can we pass our good info and knowledge to Klingspor and in return get a professional discount. How can we help each other out and both benefit? Just thinking. Bekcy

eezlock

New User
Jim Heffner
Hello Coleman, welcome to the site. I am a regular at the Charlotte store,
and have gotten to be friends with Jim R. the mgr. I'm always looking for something whenever I go over there,usually find it before I leave! I told Jim a few weeks ago about being a member here,but without a NCWW discount card,but knowing him as I do he always treats me right anyway.

Next time you talk to Jim (Charlotte) or go by there, ask him to show you the double door lock bar I installed on the backdoor for him....he said that
it makes them feel more secure when they lock up at night.
Thanks, Jim (eezlock)

M

McRabbet

Coleman,

Let me extend my thanks for your ongoing 10% discount for all NCWWer's and for the great support you gave us at the October Show in Hickory. I was there and had to guard my wallet carefully -- to be honest, my only purchases were some essential sandpaper from Klingspor! I've been in all four of your retail stores and agree with others that you offer great products and selections. We are happy to have you here as a new corporate member.

Rob

cskipper

Cathy
Welcome to the site and thank you for helping us get the space in October. It was great getting to meet members. It's kind of funny, the Charlotte store is probably not that much further from us than the Hickory store, but we just tend to go to Hickory.

b4man

New User
Barbara
Welcome Coleman and thank you for the generous discount over the last year. Please visit often.

dtomasch

New User
David
Welcome!
Any possibility of a Klingspor branch near asheville? There are lots of woodworkers here DYING for a quality source for quality goods.

MarkW

New User
Mark
Thanks for stopping by ! I always liked the Charlotte store, but the construction made me have second thoughts every time I wanted to go. I'm glad its wrapping up, hopefully your store will get the traffic it deserves now.

PurpleThumb

New User
Jerry
Dito on Asheville!!!! I was in your Hickory store last week with a friend and was very impressed with the service and quality of product. Thanks for joining.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Thanks for joining us :icon_thum
I immensely enjoyed the Xtravaganza and appreciate the discount even more :lol:
Hope you find time to join us online and enjoy the sharing and fun!

Roger

taandctran

New User
Thanh Tran
I shop at the store in Winston Salem. I always find the people working there to be the nicest and knowlegable to of any store (woodworking or not) that I have ever been in.

stoneskippers

New User
John Skipper
Glad to have you officially with us. Cathy and I have been using your store in Hickory about 6 to 7 years. Thanks again for helping all of fellow woodworkers.

brent innc

New User
Brent
Bought time you did something besides sit behind that old desk of yours and participated in something. Heck, we voted you an honarary member of the carving club, but could I ever get you to try carving???????? Noooooooooo!:lol:

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
Bought time you did something besides sit behind that old desk of yours and participated in something. Heck, we voted you an honarary member of the carving club, but could I ever get you to try carving???????? Noooooooooo!:lol:

You know it is hard to teach old dogs new tricks. Brent, how in the world are you? You never stop in and say hello anymore! What happened, was my snoring tooooo loud in the office? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS