Hello from hickory

Status
Not open for further replies.

unimog

New User
CHO
Hi,
I have never played with wood before and the wife thinks I am crazy because I want to built the new kitchen cabinets. I am taking the project as a challenge and I joined this forum hoping to find answer to some questions I have.
Cheers!
CHO

Bryan S

Bryan
Welcome to our merry band of sawdust makers CHO. There are some great folks here and always willing to share their knowledge, give advice and lend a hand.

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the sawdust pile, CHO. We'll be happy to offer help wherever we can -- all questions welcomed and you'll likely find some real good advice in them. In case no one else mentions it, we like pictures so a digital camera is considered a primary woodworking tool around here -- you can upload all of the pictures you want!

Glennbear

Glenn
Welcome CHO, do you own one of those awsome Unimogs or are you just an admirer like me ? :wsmile:

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
unimogs?? Do ya have one?? PICS MAN PICS!

Welcome to NCWWer though, it's a great pile of sawdust hang around in!

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Welcome CHO-glad to have you with us - you have come to the right place for the help that you need - these ppl are the greatest at helping - make sure you take progress pictures of you cabinet project and let us see where you are at in the project

unimog

New User
CHO
Thank you all for the warm welcoming!

I do have a camera and I will take pictures of my project.

Unfortunately I don't own a Mog, yet. It has been on the shopping list for quite sometime but the wife don't agree. She doesn't consider the vehicle a family car. :icon_scra

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Cho. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I don't have any experience in cabinets, but I'm sure there are several others on here that do. Best of luck and take share some pics when you're done. :icon_thum

Cheers, :eek:ccasion1

Trent

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, CHO!!!!:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

You sure have the right attitude. Jump in with those cabinets and I am sure that you will be rewarded quite nicely once all of the hard work is completed!:wsmile:

You will no doubt get all the advice that you may need right here at NCWWK'er. Free too, for the asking!

Have fun and by all means post them pictures.:icon_thum:icon_thum

Wayne

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Unfortunately I don't own a Mog, yet. It has been on the shopping list for quite sometime but the wife don't agree. She doesn't consider the vehicle a family car. :icon_scra
Why not? You could stack SEVERAL kids in the bed, just like cordwood!

WELCOME TO THE ASYLUM!!!!!!!!!!!!

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome to NCWWer, CHO!
Look around the site and ask questions, lots of great info and it's free :icon_thum

Roger

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome Cho, glad you could join us. Feel free to jump in at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS