Heading up to Scott's place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivey

New User
Ivey
I will be heading up to Scott Smith's place on Friday (this week) with a trailer load of Q-sawn oak.
This will be a long awaited visit to Scott's new shop, am looking forward to the visit!
I will have room for some cypress, and poplar if anyone is interested. Poplar and cypress has
been sawn and stacked for only a short while (couple of weeks) so is nowhere near dry, but is
clear (no knots) top grade wood. Poplar is 4/4x12x12' cypress is 4/4x12x8'.
Poplar is 1.15 b/f cypress is 1.25 b/f.
Just let me know and I will carry as I go...

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Hey Brother! Got any 1" stuff? I could use a couple hundred feet. Let me know. I might just run down and meet you at Scott's! :wsmile:

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
I might be interested in a little cypress. What type of payment arrangements can you accept?

Brian

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Ivey,
I want 100 BF of cypress but first the finance manager has to approve it.:rotflm: I will PM you before friday to confirm.and if you still have room well..... you know.

sawduster

New User
Robert
I wouldn't mind adding a little to Fred's order for myself ......let me work out the details w/him

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
For those folks who can't be here on Friday, assuming that it is acceptable to Ivey I will be glad to collect your cash or check payments and forward them to him.

For those that want to pay with a credit card - Ivey, can you accept credit cards via Paypal?

Scott

Ivey

New User
Ivey
Reggie, I have 4/4 (1 1/8") if thats OK. Hope you can make it Friday Its been awhile.

Matt, The Q-sawn oak belongs to Scott, but I'm sure that he can work something out w/ you.

Brian, Just let me know what you need, you can give the $$ to Scott, he will get it to me.

Fred & Robert just let me know, I will have extra room to bring whatever you need. If not I will make two trips:gar-Bi

Scott, not credit card savy yet. Cash or check will be fine made to Ivey Pridgen.

Folks if you think that you may need any poplar for a project any time soon this is the nisest that I have sawn in a while. Price is for NCWW only.

Ivey

Ivey

New User
Ivey
Thanks to those that posted orders here, and all of the PM orders. Looks like I will have a pretty good load.
If there are any changes please call me, I will be away from the computer the rest of the day or til dark.
910-540-0705 thanks, Ivey

Ivey

New User
Ivey
Kyle, You mail the check I'll bring the lumber:gar-Bi..
Got everyones order loaded covered and straped down.
Got a little over 2000 b/f on truck and trailer.
Reggie if I can't pull it , I may have to call ya!:icon_thum
See you in the morning.

Scott,

I will come up Monday if that is ok. Ivey will mail the check.

kyle

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Kyle, You mail the check I'll bring the lumber:gar-Bi..
Got everyones order loaded covered and straped down.
Got a little over 2000 b/f on truck and trailer.
Reggie if I can't pull it , I may have to call ya!:icon_thum
See you in the morning.

Give me a shout! We'll hook them Goat's up like RR engines! LOL! :rotflm:

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Scott,

I will come up Monday if that is ok. Ivey will mail the check.

kyle

Kyle, Monday is fine; how about giving me a call when you're about 30 minutes out or so (between Pittsboro and Siler City)? I'll pm the directions to you.

Scott

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
For everybody else that is stopping by to pick up some of Ivey's great lumber, please give me a call before you head out (919-291-0095). The reason why is that I live on a working farm and there is not always someone around the house of the shop. Send me a PM if you would like directions, and I'll send them out tonight. Thx. Scott

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
I had a great time today hanging out with Reggie and Ivey; it's too bad that we don't all live closer to one another. Guys it's always great spending time with you - y'all fall into the "always glad to see you come and hate to see you go" category.

Ivey dropped off some incredibly pretty cypress, as well as some quartersawn oak for me.

Unfortunately my camera is broken; else there would have been evidence...

Matt, the QSO that Ivey dropped off is green; and I have lots of KD QSO in stock. I'll be glad to help you in any way that I can.

Scott

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Scott,
duster and I will be headed your way Monday. I'll call first. mornings good?

Ivey

New User
Ivey
Back home now, tired, but man what a good day.
Mac, good to get to meet you today. Wish we could have had more time, bet you and I could find alot to talk about..
Reggie, good to see your old mug today too! Hope it's not as long next time. We're comming up someday, maybe soon.
Scott, thanks for a great visit, and letting me hold that black gun that was a treat. I appreciate you taking care of the pick up of the lumber for the folks that could not make it today. I also would like to get a line on those yankee hotdog weiners, they were good!

Man what a shop!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS