Heading up to Scott's place

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Well, here's the only picture proof we have of our visit! That's Scott's dog, Ricochet and my dog Shiloh! They had a ball playing together in the shop!

Scott, great lunch, man. Ivey, always good to see you, Bud.

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
Back home now, tired, but man what a good day.
Mac, good to get to meet you today. Wish we could have had more time, bet you and I could find alot to talk about..

Great to meet you too Ivey.:icon_thum It sure did save me allot of time meeting you along the way. It sure is some great looking cypress. Can't wait for it to dry out. Got some English style garden benches that need building. :eusa_danc
Yep I could have talked with you allot more and did thoroughly enjoy the time we did get to confer on stuff. Next time I'll have to come your way. Thanks again.:eek:ccasion1
Got home and got everything stacked and stickered and covered just in time for a rain shower.

Guns! did I read right? you guys were playing with some good toys. Man I love guns and try to shoot atleast every other week, just to keep my shot group some where on the target.:eusa_pray

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
I had a great time today hanging out with Reggie and Ivey; it's too bad that we don't all live closer to one another. Guys it's always great spending time with you - y'all fall into the "always glad to see you come and hate to see you go" category.

Ivey dropped off some incredibly pretty cypress, as well as some quartersawn oak for me.

Unfortunately my camera is broken; else there would have been evidence...

Matt, the QSO that Ivey dropped off is green; and I have lots of KD QSO in stock. I'll be glad to help you in any way that I can.

Scott

Scott,

Sorry I missed the Friday get together, sounded like fun!

I will PM you re: Oak. I only need about 2-4 boards, no biggie, maybe late next week!

Talk Soon!

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS