Happy Birthday Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Clear the roads Ryan's 16!!!!!:lol: Congrat's that is one of the best Birthdays, I remember mine fondly. Hope you have a great one, and all your birthday wishes come true:eusa_danc

Dave:)

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Happy Birthday Ryan.............Number 16, that is so cool.:cool::icon_thum :cool: I guess the only down side is that your B-day falls on a Saturday and you will have to wait till Monday for all the DMV offices to open before you can get your DL. What a bummer.

Have a safe one Ryan. When you do get around to hitting the roads on your own be sure to keep a sharp look out for all those loose nuts and bolts found behind many of today's steering wheels.

D L

sapwood

New User
Roger
Congrats on this very special b-day Ryan :!:
Hope you have a wonderful day :mrgreen:

Sapwood

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Happy B'Day Ryan.

I have four daughters but don't have to worry about you......You'll be in the shop makin' sawdust! Right!!!!!:roll:

Have a great weekend and I personally think that for your 16th B'Day, a new power tool would be appropriate!:lol:

Wayne

Ryan

New User
Ryan Sellers
Thanks everyone! I have had a great birthday, I racked up some money that will be spent at HD or Lowes asap :grin:, and a nice john deere toolbox to go in my truck! But best of all, I spent almost all day in the shop making sawdust!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS