Happy Birthday DaveO

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day and have a wonderful year. Remember, if you toast one of those beers to not work with your power tools!

Steve D

Steve DeWeese
One of those beers?:lol: :lol: :lol: Happy birthday Dave, may your day be filled with sawdust and your year with new tool gloats.:icon_thum

R

rickc

Wow! You're ONLY thirty six????? 8-O Er, I mean, Wow, You're only THIRTY SIX! :-D Uh, YOU'RE only thrity six?? :eusa_liar Oh well, it's not like you're falling apart or anything, no surgeries to repair broken parts... Aw nuts. :eusa_doh: Happy Birthday! See you next week!

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Hey Dave,

Why is today like a hippopotamus, a bird and two female sheep?

... hippo - birdie - two ewe

Hope someone gives you a tool today.

Ray

ChrisC

New User
Christopher Cain
Happy Birthday to you......happy birthday to you......happy birthday DaveO.....happy birthday to you.:lol:

Have a good one!

woodguy1975

New User
John
cskipper said:
Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day and have a wonderful year. Remember, if you toast one of those beers to not work with your power tools!
Happy Birthday dude! Buy yourself a nice tool. :lol:

lwhughes149

New User
Lorraine
Another birthday Dave? Aren't they wonderful? Hope you had a wonderful day and a chocolate cake. Maybe a new tool so you can suck for a while. Happens to the best of us. Happy Birthday.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Happy B'Day DaveO!!!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Take a break from the Tea House for at least a couple of hours to open all of the presents (tools) and toast a couple of beers!!!!!

Mid 30's???? Is that really true! With all of your WW'ing talent now, what will you be like at retirement!!!!! Watch out Sam Maloof!!

Have a great day!

Wayne

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Ray Martin said:
Why is today like a hippopotamus, a bird and two female sheep?

... hippo - birdie - two ewe
:slap:

I'm not sure whether to ban you for life:rolf: :rolf:

Dave, happy birthday. You certainly deserve it:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
well you made it another year,,,you know we have an irish custom in my family,,One beer for every year,,I cant wait untill im 90,,be blessed friend.

R

rickc

Maybe DaveO could use a new icon signifying his posting accompolishments - how about crutches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS