Hall Tree Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsmart

New User
Troy
While at Shatley Springs this past Sat..... (Mmmm, Mmmm).... I noticed a hall tree that was cool. We always had a hall tree at mom's house, well until she gave it to my older brother....:slap:

I've always thought these were some of the coolest pc's of furniture, but you sure don't see them very often anymore. As slow as my projects usually get started and finished.... I figure I could have one built in 10 yrs or so....:dontknow:

So while I dream and think, I was wondering if anyone knew of a link to any free hall tree plans (or if anyone had some they'd share). I know there's a bunch of different styles, so I'm open to about any style (as long as it has a bench seat).

thoughts? comments? snide remarks? :mrgreen:

T.

steviegwood

New User
Steven
I made tis hall tree from scratch with no plans. I just started by laminating cherry and maple together with the ends cut on 45's. No seat but it would not be to hard to add a seat. Steve
100_1764.jpg
100_1762.jpg
100_1761.jpg

tsmart

New User
Troy
Cool pics!

The one at Shatley Springs looked similar to this one....

HallTree.jpg

Except it had a full lenghth mirror, and it was a lot wider.

I was looking for something similar to that one, but my mom's had a round mirror (and round frame).

Cool stuff...

T.

steviegwood

New User
Steven
That is a lot like the plans that I have seen that I thought were called a Deacons Bench. Thanks for the pics. I would have called that something different all together than a hall tree. I learned something new today. Now my head hurts. hehe. Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS