Greensboro lunch bunch Monday, Nov. 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
It's about time for another woodworker's lunch in Greensboro. A few of us are planning on getting together on Monday, Nov. 15 at the Moose Cafe at the Farmers Market (exit 208 off of I-40). It's very informal and if you're in the area we'd love for you to join us at 11:30.

If you think you might be there, how about posting a reply so we'll know how big a table to get.

See ya there. :eusa_danc

Bill

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I know there are more than the four of us in the area. We don't bite and there is no test nor required introductory speech. We just eat lunch and talk or listen...

Sure would like to meet some more local folks!

If the time or place is inconvenient please let us know and we will try to be more accommodating.

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Mike you are right about it being more of us in the area, and one of these days it will work out that I can be there. Unfortunately for me I have this little thing called a test in an accounting class that day :eusa_booh :BangHead::BangHead:

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
If can get a ride I will be there. I will be allowed to ride in the car next week recovering from back surgery last Wednesday :eek:ccasion1

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
North Carolina just hasn't been healthy for you has it?

Hope to see you soon.

I guess loading furniture is out of the question? :rotflm:

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
North Carolina just hasn't been healthy for you has it?

Hope to see you soon. Not for my Bones anyway

I guess loading furniture is out of the question? :rotflm:
I can help as long as it weights leass then a gallon on milk :rotflm:

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Look forward to meeting you Bob.

When you enter the restaurant turn right. We are away from the crowd.

lspooz

Larry
Corporate Member
Wish I could be there (free 2 of the last 3 Mondays, working tomorrow for 24h)... oh well, will try next time

Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS