Got to meet Skeeter today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
For the first time, I finally met another member today. I met Charles "skeeter" at his house. He was kind enough to donate some casters to the "young broke woodworker with a tiny shop fund". Also known as "YBWWATSF". :rotflm: I got a tour of his shop and also got to check out some of his work and it is VERY impressive. After that, we sat around and talked about woodworking and many other topics. Charles is a gentleman and an outstanding woodworker. I can't wait to get back over there again Charles.

Cheers, :eek:ccasion1

Trent

PS: Thanks for the ncwoodworker sticker, btw. It has a new home on the back window of my car. :icon_thum

skeeter

New User
Charles
Hey Trent, I enjoyed your visit. Seems all the members I've met are really nice people. Just after you left, I had a visit from my shop elves and they really put me back to work.

helper_004.jpg

helper_003.jpg

Last edited:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I too have had the chance to meet him , but it was up here in Raleigh. Your right he is very talented. So talented I bet some of it rubbed off on you, as he has excess.
Trent I am glad that your first NCWw'er meeting was with such a good member, it could have been me and then you would have been screwed.

Dave:)

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Hey Trent, I enjoyed your visit. Seems all the members I've met are really nice people. Just after you left, I had a visit from my shop elves and they really put me back to work.

Very nice! I hope she has a steady aim, there are lots of fingers around there. :wink_smil That is great that you get to share this with your "elves". :wsmile: I look forward to coming by the next time.

I too have had the chance to meet him , but it was up here in Raleigh. Your right he is very talented. So talented I bet some of it rubbed off on you, as he has excess.

Definitely did. Once I got home, everything I touched turned to sawdust. Looks like I have to go get another remote for the tv now. :dontknow:

Trent I am glad that your first NCWw'er meeting was with such a good member, it could have been me and then you would have been screwed.

:rotflm: Nah.... but it probably would've involved a cab ride and a terrible headache the following day. :icon_thum I very much look forward to meeting you Dave.

M

McRabbet

Trent, you do need to meet DaveO as soon as possible because then every new NCWW member you meet after that will be just that much better! :rotflm::gar-La;:rotflm:

Of course I'm kidding -- Dave is a great guy, has loads of talent to share and is loads of fun. He just doesn't excel at using temporary stepstools filled with PEACH paint!

And Skeeter, I must congratulate you on such precious elves to help you out! Those are two real jewels!

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
My mistake skeeter! I just noticed that there were two elves pictured in your post. :slap: I've been going back and forth between this and work all evening. Precious elves indeed.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Trent,
You couldn't have met a nicer, more competent NCWWer than Charles :icon_thum
Of course, you can look forward to many more pleasant surprises in the future.

And Skeeter definitely stole your thunder with the shop elves :mrgreen:
Absolutely delightful photos, Skeeter.

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS