Got boxes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Well I do :-D:-D. The pen boxes for the group buy just arrived at my door today. I placed the order last Thursday evening, received my shipping total confirmation call on Friday. Authorized the order on the next Monday, and had the boxes at my door this Wednesday evening.
I was provided excellent service by the Novel Box company, and would highly recommend anyone to do business with them in the future.

Anyone who participated in the group buy, and lives in the Triangle area can contact me to make arrangements to meet and get your boxes. I will be around the shop all weekend, if any of y'all want to drop by and visit. For those not in my local area, we are still working on NCWw'er express shipping, and/or I will get them shipped out to you ASAP.
Thanks to everyone for your participation in this, and making everything go so smoothly.
Dave (the box pimp :-D):lol::lol:

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Thanks Dave for arranging this :eusa_clap:eusa_clap Send me a PM on what I owe and I will mail it out. If the NCWW express is passing through Winston-Salem let me know :eusa_pray:eusa_pray I am in no rush my shop has not even been delivered to the house yet :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: looking at this Wednesday

MikeL

New User
Michael
I stopped by Dave's place and got my boxes earlier today. Thanks again Dave for organizing this group buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS