From Contact Us Form - Site Feedback - wasainterested member - wasainterestedmember@m

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Name: wasainterested member
Email: wasainterestedmember@member.com
Subject: Site Feedback
--------------------

quote:If you disagree I am sorry to see you go another words we dont care if you go or stay because were the only ones that matter. polite way to say go FOFF if you disagree with us. this is what your members are talking about heavy handed and uncalled for.and this is from your web master????????????
no thank you I will go some where. where I matter to the staff.
Talk about censor ****.

--------------------
User Name: Unregistered
User ID: 0
IP Address: 75.189.236.129
Referring URL: http://www.ncwoodworker.net/index.php

b4man

New User
Barbara
Re: From Contact Us Form - Site Feedback - wasainterested member - wasainterestedmemb

Need help knowing what to do with this. I still have a lot to learn and don't know what a soft delete is.

I strongly suspect this is coming from a member or newly former member wanting to play.
Thanks for the help.

BEF

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Re: From Contact Us Form - Site Feedback - wasainterested member - wasainterestedmemb

you may be right, Barbara. I was looking for clues in the writing to see if I could figure out who it might be, but I am just not that good at that sort of thing. I think we could follow the IP, but these sort of things go into the moderation forum as a matter of procedure? The OP won't know what is done to it.

b4man

New User
Barbara

Thanks Pete. This situation is beginning to feel like the flu that just won't go away.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy

There was a member who signed off last night. This appeared on the home page. Then the member logged back on. Not important who it was as I have no proof, and it could have been shear coincidence, no one but us can see it anyway.

M

McRabbet

The IP address does not correspond to anyone registered as a user, but that doesn't mean much -- obviously a disgruntled individual that needed to vent -- let it go. I'm sticking to woodworking.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member

I emailed the sender

DaveO

New User
DaveO

I almost 100% guarantee it was Jeff. Just let it go.

Dave:)

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy

That is the member I was speaking of. I agree, let's get back to woodworking:widea:.

cskipper

Cathy

Did anyone determine who posted this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS