Freud glue line rip blade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keye

Keye
Corporate Member
A few months ago I bought this blade and said in a post I was not real sure about it. I said I would follow up after using it until I was sure about its performance.

The more I have used the blade the better it has performed. Or could it be I have become more proficient in using the blade, ya reckon.

I think the blade is everything it is billed to be and I would certainly buy it again.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
A while back, I had to rip a bunch of 1/4 X3/4 maple strips for the fronts of some cubbies I was building. I bought the Freud Glue Line Rip blade for this job. I also tried my WWII, a Freud LU 84-R blade, and a couple of other blades. Surprisingly, the LU 84-R delivered the best over all cut. The cut from the Glue Line was good, but the LU 84-R did a better job over all. This is my opinion- you can take it and 55 cents and get a senior coffee at Mickey D's, but be sure and have $0.55.

Shamrock

New User
Michael
I also will agree the Freud Glue line rip performs very well indeed. So well in fact that I actually change out my Woodworker II to use it. Now, does anyone have experience with the Tenryu Gold metal blades?

:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:clamps-clamps-why do I never have enough clamps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS