Free Utility Knife Blades

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Go to Irwin. com and under "Blue Blades' register to get 5 FREE blades. Some one who is a lot smarter than me could probably post a link here.

clowman

Clay Lowman
Hey, meant to post this last week. I got my free blades in the mail the day before I moved! I thought that order had went into the great black hole.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
I got ripped off. I received the mailer the blade was shipped in but by the time if showed up at the house last week there was no blade inside.:evil: I could see the outline of where the blade had been in the mailer. Oh well, I guess the USPS needed the blade more than I did.:lol:

D L

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That sucks, it must have gone through airport security before getting to you:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dave:)

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Dave, I went back to web site again last night and tried to submit another request for free blades and it would not let me do it. Came back with an error code stating I had already requested some free blades. I hit the "contact us" button and shot them an email to let them know what happened. I am curious to see how they will respond.

D L

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
D L Ames said:
Dave, I went back to web site again last night and tried to submit another request for free blades and it would not let me do it. Came back with an error code stating I had already requested some free blades. I hit the "contact us" button and shot them an email to let them know what happened. I am curious to see how they will respond.

D L

Update: The day after I sent an email to Irwin to report this issue they responded back with an email asking me for a mailing address where they could send the free blades. Well a package arrived from Irwin this week for me. Not only did they send me the promised pack of 5 free blades but they also included one of their new utility knives also.:eusa_danc So....my hat is off to Irwin.

D L

clowman

Clay Lowman
Doh! I think my blades were missing... no, that's my mistake. That is good customer service.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
D L that's very coolof them, I wonder if they keep good records, the postman could have stolen my blades also:eusa_thin :eusa_thin

Dave:)

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
cskipper said:
D L, you must've gotten my blades. I didn't even get an empty package!

Cathy, shoot them an email and maybe they will send you a free utility knife too.:lol:

D L

cskipper

Cathy
Good idea - nothing ventured, nothing gained. I e-mailed them this morning. We'll see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS