FREE - Just pay postage

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWSmith

New User
David
I worked for a major power tool manufacturer as a District Sales Manager for many years. When the job disappeared 5 years ago, I had a lot of accessories left in storage. Some I have given away over the years and some I have ended up using.

This morning I found some 10" saw blades I had forgotten about. I have: 28 - 10" 28 ct Skil blades and 4 - 60 ct Skil blades that I will give away free, just pay the actual postage I pay. No strings attached. If you want to pick them up in person, terrific! If you want more than one, terrific! If you want to pass, terrific! Whatever hasn't been spoken for on Monday 6/28/10, will go to the local Habitat for Humanity chapter.

These are new in the shrink wrap and have never been opened. If you need more information, call me at 336 803-0434.

jpr28056

New User
Joe
I would like one each please. If you could pm me I can either paypal the postage or we can work something else out.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
WOW thanks for the offer I would like 1 of the 10 x 28 blades just let me know on how to pay you for the shipping cost :icon_thum:icon_thum:eusa_danc

DWSmith

New User
David
I should have researched and listed the postage before I made the offer.
1 Blade - $5.50
2 Blades - $6.95
3 Blades - $8.60
4 Blades - $9.90

All the 60 ct blades have been spoken for by: Mike Davis, FredP and Mt Gomer.I will shoot them a PT with the final costs. My PayPal account is BoardSMITH@Triad.rr.com.

DWSmith

New User
David
I still have 10 28 ct blades. If you send payment for postage through PayPal, please remember to add the mailing address and number of blades.

jimwill48

James
I'd like to have 2.

Thanks.....james

Re: FREE - Just pay postage
Down to 8 of the 28 ct. First one with the postage costs can have them.

lspooz

Larry
Corporate Member
Outstanding generosity - thanks for taking care of the NCWWer's!!!:notworthy:

No blades needed, but thanks again for the post!

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
David,

It was nice meeting you and THANKS for the blades. Please come to our next lunch meeting, we'll try to be closer to High Point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors