First project was for LOML

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I completed this on Christmas Eve. It was a gift for LOML and the first project to come out of the new WIP shop. It stands roughly 11" high by 16" long by 2" deep. Hard so see in the pics but it 4 pieces. It is made out of 1/8" baltic birch plywood. Sorry about the pic quality.

nativity_view_2.jpg

Navity_view_1.jpg

T

toolferone

You are a very wise and smart man Scott!

Looks awesome, amazing detail.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Scott, that is a great looking piece - great job:icon_thum Did you run lights in it between the layers? Is this your pattern?

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Nice looking project, Scott!

Must be a nice feeling finishing your first project in your new shop!

Did you post any pics of completed workshop?

Matt

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Scott, that is a great looking piece - great job:icon_thum Did you run lights in it between the layers? Is this your pattern?

I wish I could take credit for the design. This project came from Volker Arnold and was featured in the 2006 holiday issue of ScrollSaw magazine. No I did not run the lights but the project allows for them.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Awesome work there, Scott!!!!:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers

I am sure that it will be cherished for a very long time!

Wayne

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Nice looking project, Scott!

Must be a nice feeling finishing your first project in your new shop!

Did you post any pics of completed workshop?

Matt

Shop is still a WIP. Waiting on you you come up and help. :wsmile: Seriously, the shop is usable but a still have a lot of work to do. But them again is one's shop ever done?

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Scott That is a great design, executed very nicely!
Having not only seen some of your work, but being blessed with receiving one of your pieces of art, I know the detail and lengths you go to with your work!
Outstanding work my friend. And smart choice of recipients on that all important first piece!!
I can't wait to see what starts rolling out of there now that she's christened~
(And no, I don't think shops are ever totally done!)

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Great job, Scott! I'm sure LOYL appreciates being the first to receive something from the new shop.

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
Scott,

That is just fantastic. We are planning on having a Nativity Art Show at our Church next year and I hope to get my scrolling skills up to the challenge of making that piece. I hope to get others in the area involved too.

Happy New Year!

bobby g

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Scott,

That is just fantastic. We are planning on having a Nativity Art Show at our Church next year and I hope to get my scrolling skills up to the challenge of making that piece. I hope to get others in the area involved too.

Happy New Year!

bobby g

Glad to take part if I can. Since it is made from 1/8 BB I was able to stack cut it and actually cut two. I just need to assemble the second one. Let me know if I can help with yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS