First Adirondack chair made from the fence I took vdown

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Each piece is made from two pieces I planed down from the original fence pieces. Only 4-5 to go.

Attachments

• IMG_20240609_170343.jpg
    IMG_20240609_170343.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 115

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Well done. Love to use repurposed wood. Is ”no seeum” season over In the “North County”?

Ricksmi

Rick
Corporate Member
Also called shad flies or black flies. Very tiny but leave an itchy bite. Kinda like a flying chigger.
Minor correction I'm from northern NH and from mothers day to fathers day is know as Black Fly season when most of us wear head nets. Black Fly's also known as Buffalo Gnats are twice the size of No-See-Ums also know as Biting Midges and actually they are Ceratopogonidaeand and only 1 to 2 mm in size hence there name.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Minor correction I'm from northern NH and from mothers day to fathers day is know as Black Fly season when most of us wear head nets. Black Fly's also known as Buffalo Gnats are twice the size of No-See-Ums also know as Biting Midges and actually they are Ceratopogonidaeand and only 1 to 2 mm in size hence there name.
What the correct name, I don’t miss them.

Ricksmi

Rick
Corporate Member
What the correct name, I don’t miss them.
I was at my house in Jackson NH the past week and between the black flys and ticks NC is a great place. Head nets are a necessity in the spring even with formal wear LOL.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS