finally finished and out the door!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
glad to be done with this monster.:gar-La; it was taking up a lot of space. the customer was thrilled.

IMG_9859.JPG

IMG_9857.JPG

IMG_9854.JPG

IMG_9853.JPG

the sun kinda messed up the pics but thaems the berries!:rotflm:

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Beautiful, Fred!:icon_thum
You did an outstanding job on that desk:eusa_clap

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Wow Fred, super job. I really like that walnut as well as the craftsmanship.. When I grow up I would like to be like you. That is said in a most complimentary manner.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Wonderful work again, Fred!!!!:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I can't honestly see where the customer wouldn't be thrilled with these results.

Betcha your glad to see it go, though!:wsmile::wsmile:

Wayne

ErnieM

Ernie
Corporate Member
Gosh Fred - that is really sweet looking. Love the drawers. Great job.:notworthy:

Ernie

sawduster

New User
Robert
Dood you got more talent and craftsmanship in your big toe than I'll ever achieve in whats left of this lifetime :swoon:
Having seen in person part of the WIP I must say the finished product is even more spectacular than I imagined :icon_cheers

You, my grey haired friend, are a stone-cold master :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

I'm not sure I could let something that nice leave my possession :mrgreen:

Awesome job bro :banana:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Fred, that came out wonderful. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Small wonder the customer is happy. I wish I could make something that looks half as nice.

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
That is a FINE piece. That is one of my favorite woods to use, the drawer fronts are excellent too!! Wish I could see it in person.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
The customer should be pleased. I saw that in person and it is really a great piece.

You da man, Old Man!!

:notworthy:

Glennbear

Glenn
Reclaimed shop space, happy customer, and a gorgeous piece. Definitely sounds like a win-win-win situation. :wsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS