Fessin' Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Well..... I finally decided to upgrade my tablesaw. What a change from a Ridgid TS2400LS portable to a Sears (Orion) 22124 zipcode! :eusa_danc

With a tremendous amount of help from BobN and Bladeburner (Joe) had the saw in my garage shop by noon on Saturday and all powered up and ready to make sawdust by 4:00PM!:eusa_clap With Joe's valued experience with the saw, it went together with extreme ease! (I did nurse a sore lower back on Sunday - those wings are heavy, but now fully recovered!) On a trip to Woodworkers Supply in Graham on Friday, BobN and I did have a chance to have a close look at the Steel City version of the same saw. With the exception of 22124's Biesemeyer fence, the two saws are one in the same (same part#'s in the two parts lists)!

(Thanks Joe for the tip on putting the casters on the steel shipping crate and using it for a roll around wood rack!)

IMG_0323.jpg

Seems that November is table saw upgrade month here at NCWW!

Need to save up for some wood now and make some sawdust!

Wayne

sapwood

New User
Roger
Fessin' and Gloatin' :eusa_clap

Wayne, you continue to upgrade skills and shop :cool:

A well earned YOU SUCK!
And kudos to NCWWer enablers (Bob and Joe) :mrgreen:

Roger

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Nice gloat :icon_thum

I second the well earned YOU SUCK

And a BIG :eusa_clap :eusa_clap to Bob and Joe, well done :icon_thum

Last edited:
M

McRabbet

Great job, guys -- ain't it grand to have a new [STRIKE]toy[/STRIKE] tool to work with? BTW - YOU SUCK!

Rob

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
That new saw should put some "zip" into your projects. 22124- the poor man's Uni. Have fun, and enjoy a real saw with a great fence.:eusa_clap

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Good for you, I am sure that you will enjoy a good saw. FYI, zip code 22124 is for Oakton, VA. our neighbors...fitting isn't it :lol: :lol:
Dave (full of useless information:roll: ):)

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
Congrats to you. I know the glee you must feel

So in tradition of this group of woodworkers YOU SUCK:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

cpowell

New User
Chuck
That saw looks very happy in its new home!!

My neighbor has had one for quite a while and he loves it! He makes some purty stuff with it too. Enjoy it.

BTW.....YOU SUCK!!! :lol: :lol:

Chuck

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Turns out the LOML has not given me my mail. I went hunting after I saw this and found my FWW Tools and Shop and my Woodsmith.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Turns out the LOML has not given me my mail. I went hunting after I saw this and found my FWW Tools and Shop and my Woodsmith.

Went out looking for a copy of that issue yesterday at Barnes & Noble. ...haven't managed to find it yet!:crybaby2: (I did subscribe about a month ago, but haven't received an issue yet!)

Wayne

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Well, don't hunt too hard. I was a little disappointed with it this year. Normally, they do an indepth dive on someone's shop, and they didn't do it this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors