Exclusive First Look - New Bessey Clamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom hintz

New User
Tom Hintz
I have been given an exclusive (worldwide no less) chance to review a brand new type of clamp from Bessey. While these nifty new clamps won't be available until August (2009) I will have the full reivew with photos and video posted on my site tomorrow, (4-22-2009) probably late morning to early afternoon. This review will take over the main spot on my home page as soon as it is posted.

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
Hey Tom,

Thanks for the heads up. I'm really looking forward to how Bessey can improve on an already near perfect product.

Dan C.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Last time we spoke you said you had some new things coming up, Congratulations on the exclusive rights to the review.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Looking forward to seeing how a great product could even be better!!!:elvis::elvis:

BTW Tom.....I really enjoy reading the stuff on your site and go there first before any major tool purchase!:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

Keep up the excellent work!

Wayne

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Sweet! I particularly like the "peek inside" the clamp comparison. I'll take steel over plastic any day! Especially on anything that pivots and applies pressure.

Look out Irwin!

Thanks,
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS