ERC Pool Deck WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeff...

Well I think I got enough eastern red cedar cut and air dried this time to finish up the pool deck, no more excesses not to get it done. All that's left is to make up deck boards and beat em down on the far corner and around the edge. I did everything except cut the logs off the stump, buck em, and drag them out of the woods, but I admit I did a few up but not to many.

To put this into perspective, that lil dot over on the far side is my skill saw :roll:.

Not to much heckling ok guys - I know, I know... I work about as fast as pack of horny turtles in search of a mate. But I did have problems finding cedar logs, then there was months of air drying and lots of other things to do...

Thanks

DaveO

New User
DaveO
You ain't done with that yet...need a few Elves :lol::lol::lol:

no more excesses not to get it done.

You want some excesses....I've got excess weight, stress, scrap wood and debit I can spare...if you need some :lol::lol::lol:

Looking good, I can't wait to see the finish bring out the color in the ERC. It's gonna be the prettiest deck ever built.
Dave:)

sapwood

New User
Roger
Looks great, especially tempting when the temps are like today :roll:
And speaking of excess, if your well runs dry that will serve as a nice stash of H2O :icon_thum

roger

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
You ain't done with that yet...need a few Elves :lol::lol::lol:

You want some excesses....I've got excess weight, stress, scrap wood and debit I can spare...if you need some :lol::lol::lol:

Looking good, I can't wait to see the finish bring out the color in the ERC. It's gonna be the prettiest deck ever built.

D-O, if you've got "debit" to spare, I'll take some! Now if you really meant "debt" then I've got all that I ever need! :rolf::rolf:

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
D-O, if you've got "debit" to spare, I'll take some! Now if you really meant "debt" then I've got all that I ever need! :rolf::rolf:

silly accountant-types..... but wouldn't it matter if that is an asset or a liability account??

jglord

New User
John
Good looking deck - hey we've all had never ending projects. It sounds like the end is in sight and that's a great place to be. :eusa_clap
I'm looking forward to the completed deck.

DaveO

New User
DaveO

OK, I deserved that after calling Jeff out on his typo. Good one :icon_thum :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS