Drum roll please....and the winners are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Everyone who either entered or voted in this year's calendar contest is a winner. Boy there is some great talent out there. As noted in another thread we had a tie and two members had the most votes in more then one category.

So after the dust and smoke cleared and all the chads dealt with the official winners are:

Cover - ErnieM
Spindle turning - flyrod444
Face plate - DavidF
Pen - AlexL
Small projects - mlzettl
Chair a tie between WoodWrangler and Walnutjerry (WoodWrangler's picture will be posted)
Large project - Striker
Built-in - Robb Paker
Scroll - wdkits1
Carving - PeteM
Other - Ken Massingale
Tools - Shamrock
Antiques - Splint Eastwood

You can see all the winning entries in the new Category: 2010 Contest Winning Entries

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
:banana::banana::banana:, Congratulations to all of the Calendar Winners:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Congratulations to all the winners:eusa_clap and to those that entered and voted great job:icon_thum

Shamrock

New User
Michael
:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap- All this talent inspires me-thanks to all that entered and all those that voted. Another great calendar to send to the presses.

Ozzie-x

New User
Randy
Honors and accolades to all those that submitted and those that won. You really made it difficult on us voters!! We have some real talent on this site. :icon_thum :eusa_danc :icon_cheers :notworthy:

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Congratulations everyone!!!!!:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

There is going to be some awesome pictures to accompany every month next year.

Thanks

Wayne

DavidF

New User
David
It was a massively tough competition this year and I am honoured to be amongst the winners. Thanks so much to everybody that voted. As has been said, it will be another spectacular calendar, congratulations to everybody that entered, winners or not, every piece was wonderful.

Joe Lyddon

New User
Joe Lyddon
Congratulations to All!

It's a shame there are so few months in a year! :wsmile:

Everyone did so much superb work... and should feel very proud.

Thank you ALL!

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Congrats to all the winners! And thanks to everyone who shared their work with us. This is an amazingly talented bunch. :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

Robb Parker

New User
Robb
Thanks for the acolades and congrates to the other winners. No losers here, just great woodwork! Already working on next years entry. Try and get some wip photos soon.
Robb

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
If I was wearing a hat, it'd be taken off to you all!

:eusa_clap Congrats to all the Winning Entries! :eusa_clap

You can now see all the winning entries in the new Category: 2010 Contest Winning Entries

Thanks for all the effort put forth through this Contest.

Jim

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Congratulations to ALL who entered and kudos to the winners! Some beautiful work was submitted and all were deserving of consideration. The talent of the members here is astounding...

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
Thanks for the acolades and congrates to the other winners. No losers here, just great woodwork! Already working on next years entry. Try and get some wip photos soon.
Robb

The real winners were all of us for getting to see these beautiful things made by all of you.

Thanks Mark

mlzettl

Matt
Corporate Member
I would like to congratulate all of those who entered the contest, as well as all of those who won. As one of the fortunate winners, all I can say is, "Thank you." It is always a special honor to be recognized by your peers, especially when all of the other work entered was worthy of winning as well.

Matt

sawduster

New User
Robert
Good job everyone !!
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

wdkits1

New User
Mike
It is an Honor to belong to a group of such talented folks as the NC Woodworkers. Congratulations to everyone who entered the calender contest. Everyone on this forum is a winner .Just the fact that you are all so willing to share your experiences and expertise makes it a pleasure to belong here.
Mike Mathieu

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Way to go to all The Winners!!!

You all Deserved it~!

Great contest and I am glad I was at least able to join and get two votes:icon_thum . Thanks for those two vote from whoever you were. I really enjoyed just turning all those bowls, giving me practice, and trying for a chance against some Incredible Skill and Photography!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS