Double gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
Ive been looking to get a Jointer and I also wanted a planer. Wayne told me about a friend of his was selling a DJ20 so I called him and he informed me he also had a DW735 So I bought both.

The Jointer has the Byrd Head on it already. and it came with the delta mobile base.

Delta_joiner.jpg

PLaner_001.jpg

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Wow! that should be illegal and deserves a YOU SUCK X 2 - Congrats on the nice score, Jim

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Jon, you know what I think......................

YOU SUCK BIG TIME, TWICE (AND A HALF) for the Byrd head

I am glad that you got them.

Dave:)

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
thanks guys it feels good to get the you sucks. Now I just have to learn to use them

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
Glad things worked out with you and Joe! I had invited him to look at the forum. He has a portable saw mill and sells his wood at a reasonable price. Would be good for people near Hickory to know about him. I'm picking up some walnut and mahogany on Monday from him. Really love that jointer! Now you have a table saw and jointer that I am envious of! So, with that planer, table saw and now jointer, I owe you
3 Big You Suck!!!s
Wayne

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
Glad things worked out with you and Joe! I had invited him to look at the forum. He has a portable saw mill and sells his wood at a reasonable price. Would be good for people near Hickory to know about him. I'm picking up some walnut and mahogany on Monday from him. Really love that jointer! Now you have a table saw and jointer that I am envious of! So, with that planer, table saw and now jointer, I owe you
3 Big You Suck!!!s
Wayne

That sawmill is really nice. I told him to come over here and sale some wood.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Dang, that's 3 sucks and a swoon :eusa_clap
A lot of joy for you and your shop . . . and it's not even Xmas yet :oops:

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS