Discount Program and Privacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

lottathought

New User
Michael
I just went to the link that was provided.
It appears that we just fill in some blanks and click on one of 3 options.
They are -no, -name and address ...or -name, address and email.
We do this for each site (Klingspor and WWsource)

I should be signed up for both now.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Do I have to view this thread every time there is a new post or every time I come to the site???? For some reason, it is making do it over and over again.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Do I have to view this thread every time there is a new post or every time I come to the site???? For some reason, it is making do it over and over again.
Sorry Everyone that's my fault. When i fixed the bug, I had to reset who had viewed the thread. Now, once you have read it, you shouldn't have to read it again.

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Thanks for the diligence in following up on the requirements for opting in. I think the info provided to selected vendors is easily found using standard search engines and don't have a problem but I respect those that choose not to opt in.

I believe I have met the requirements for DQ after posting in "Who we Are". :icon_scra

BTW, growing up in high school sports DQ meant disqualified...guess our site has a way of always looking at the glass half full, huh? :gar-La;

Chuck

Elmojo

New User
Mike
Okay, I'm all signed up, now what?
How do I actually go about getting the discount?
For that matter, what is the discount?
I'm so confused! :embarrassed:

MT native

New User
Jane
Steve,
I clicked on the "go here" link and it says I am not logged in. I type in my info and I only get the log in page again. I'm stuck in some kind of loop.

I go to "My Profile" which has the simple four lines and shows I am DQ qualified (there is also a DQ in the upper right corner beside my avatar) but I cannot get to the page that allows me to 'opt in' or not. I keep getting spit back to a 'not logged in' page.

Any suggestions?
Jane

I will be sending these lists on the 29th, Thursday. Once they have been sent, they will not be sent again until the end of February:nah:
So how do you check and set those options, well the simplest way is to click on the "Your Profile" link over your avatar on the right side of the page and selecting the North Carolina Woodworker Info tab. Every place you see a pencil, you can click on it and change the info right there.

Or you can go here and you will see all the options[/quote]

girvin13

New User
Horace Williams
i checked and mine didnt show the DQ or the klingspor info

can some1 check to make sure i am in the DQ section

Thanks

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Jane, I suspect that either youare not logging on withe remember me boxchecked or your browser is not accepting "cookies"
Steve,
I clicked on the "go here" link and it says I am not logged in. I type in my info and I only get the log in page again. I'm stuck in some kind of loop.

I go to "My Profile" which has the simple four lines and shows I am DQ qualified (there is also a DQ in the upper right corner beside my avatar) but I cannot get to the page that allows me to 'opt in' or not. I keep getting spit back to a 'not logged in' page.

Any suggestions?
Jane

I will be sending these lists on the 29th, Thursday. Once they have been sent, they will not be sent again until the end of February:nah:
So how do you check and set those options, well the simplest way is to click on the "Your Profile" link over your avatar on the right side of the page and selecting the North Carolina Woodworker Info tab. Every place you see a pencil, you can click on it and change the info right there.

Or you can go here and you will see all the options
[/quote]

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Sorry I am late Steve but was in the hospital after suffering a heart attack Wednesday. Terry

steviegwood

New User
Steven
I show the DQ on mine beside the avitar also but when I create an order for Klingspor's there is no discount showing up before they are wanting my cc info. Shouldn't the discount show up before you enter your cc info so you know what the fial billing will be? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks. Steve

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Steve, there is a possibility that you may have not made it onto the current list of eligible members. That list goes out every month I think. So if you missed the last sending you should be on the next.

Dave:)

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Steven, Becuase of the turmoil of the last few days, I did not finish the new code that is necessary for our DQ list. Which means we haven't sent a new list to Klingspor since the beginning of December. Ihope to finish today but I can't guarentee it.

Another issue is that using Klingspor's website to get a discount requires another step or two. Both Coleman and I have posted about this before, but I can't seem to find them. I will make a more post after I finish the new code

Finally, yes, you should the discount when you checkout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS